Re: Obituary of Agnes Firasek Heyer

  • rebellous_99
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
      If ANYONE has connections to this family I would like to know as
      there is a Berckenhoff listed as a survivor and I also have a Frances
      Firasek in my file married to a Berckenhoff and I would like to know
      if she was a sibling to Agnes.

      Matt

      > Survivors: daughters, Gail Henrichs of Moulton and Jerilene
      > Berckenhoff Houston; five grandchildren; and two great-
      grandchildren.
    • rubyTH@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002

        I am trying to get started on a family history of the Simecek family.  Bertha Simecek Firasek was the half sister of my mother Jennie Simecek Hranicky.  Bertha Simecek Firasek had a sister, Vlasta Simecek Baca, and a brother,  Julius Simecek. She had four half sisters, Jennie Simecek Hranicky, Viola Simecek Demmer, Helen Simecek Biedermann, and Ethel Simecek, three half brothers, Alfred Simecek, Raymond Simecek, and Frank Simecek.  Bertha's parents were Frank Simecek and Johonna Vyvyla Simecek.  Frand Simecek and second wife Agnes Bohac Simecek were the psa  parents of Bertha's half siblings,  I would appreciate hearing from any of the descendants of  Ludvik Firasek and wife, Bertha Simecek Firasek.
                             Roy E. Hranicky