Obituary of Agnes Firasek Heyer

  • rebellous_99
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
      Obituary of Agnes Firasek Heyer
      Victoria Advocate Online

      Agnes Heyer

      June 2, 2002

      MOULTON - Agnes Heyer, 89, of Moulton, died Friday, May 31, 2002.
      She was born Jan. 8, 1918, in Moulton, to the late Ludwig and Bertha
      Simecek Firasek. She was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church,
      Altar Society, American Legion Auxiliary and Herman Sons. She retired
      from assembly with Moulton Products.

      Survivors: daughters, Gail Henrichs of Moulton and Jerilene
      Berckenhoff Houston; five grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.

      Preceded in death by: husband, August Heyer; parents; one sister; and
      two brothers.

      A rosary will be recited 7 p.m. tonight at Smith Funeral Home chapel.

      Services will be 10 a.m. Monday at St. Joseph Catholic Church, the
      Rev. Gabriel Maison officiating. Burial will be at Moulton Catholic
      Cemetery. Smith Funeral Home, Moulton, 361-596-4631.
    • rebellous_99
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
        If ANYONE has connections to this family I would like to know as
        there is a Berckenhoff listed as a survivor and I also have a Frances
        Firasek in my file married to a Berckenhoff and I would like to know
        if she was a sibling to Agnes.

        Matt

      • rubyTH@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002

          I am trying to get started on a family history of the Simecek family.  Bertha Simecek Firasek was the half sister of my mother Jennie Simecek Hranicky.  Bertha Simecek Firasek had a sister, Vlasta Simecek Baca, and a brother,  Julius Simecek. She had four half sisters, Jennie Simecek Hranicky, Viola Simecek Demmer, Helen Simecek Biedermann, and Ethel Simecek, three half brothers, Alfred Simecek, Raymond Simecek, and Frank Simecek.  Bertha's parents were Frank Simecek and Johonna Vyvyla Simecek.  Frand Simecek and second wife Agnes Bohac Simecek were the psa  parents of Bertha's half siblings,  I would appreciate hearing from any of the descendants of  Ludvik Firasek and wife, Bertha Simecek Firasek.
                               Roy E. Hranicky