Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Acceptable subjects for discussion.

  • Tricia Burt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2002
      Sorry! i just assumed every Czech knew what an "Ogar"
      was! I wasn't aware it was a word unknown to those
      outside a small area of Moravia. I just grew up
      hearing my brothers & other young men called that!
      So I apologize if I confused you, I was ignorant of
      the details that TJ Slansky presented us with. But its
      very interesting! See, because of this little fuss we
      learned something we wouldn't have known before.