FYI obits

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2002
      Just so you guys and gals know, I have about 140 obits worked up, but have not put the links on our webpage.  I am doing a very large project and I am having to freeze the obits as they are until I can finish it.  So even though you don't see anything, rest assured, I am working on them. And they are uploaded on our site, but there are no links at this time.

      God Bless
      Steve Alvarez
      salvarez@...
      "Genealogy Without Documentation is Mythology"
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alvarez/
      Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek
    • Matt Cross
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2011
        Hi all,

        If you want scans of the obits I have been posting, I can do that. Aren't all-in-one printer/copier/scanners great?

        Matt Cross
        lennonluv@...