Solution!

  • Gilbert Bohuslav
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2002
      Melinda: Several years ago we had a program at the college which taught
      students how to become sea merchants. One of the
      instructors used to get "sick as a dog" while out in the gulf. He was
      told to go to the store (I bought mine at Wal-Mart) and purchase
      some wrist bands that have a little metal indention attached. Put one
      on each hand right above the wrist. (According to acupuncture this
      is the nausea point). It worked wonders for him. When his wife became
      pregnant for the first time she suffered greatly from morning
      sickness. According to him, she put on the wrist bands and no longer
      suffered. Won't hurt to try and are very inexpensive.

      I also suffer from motion sickness but have never suffered with my wrist
      bands on. That includes flying, cruising and riding in the back
      seat of an automobile.

      Try it you might like it!!!

      Gilbert
    • Ray J. Bacak
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
        And sounds a lot less caloric than all those donuts, right? :>D Ray