Re: [TexasCzechs] Green in Katy

  • Claudie Swiney
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 5:01 PM
      Green in Katy
      Melinda: This isn't a Czech remedy, but if it works, what the heck. The director of children's ministries at out church is in a similar situation as you ( due in December) and has been suffering terribly from the same malady. When she came in Tuesday morning there were some donuts on the counter, and the secretery sugested she have one. She declined stating she could not stomach food due to the morning sickness. The secretery mentioned to her that a donut couldn't make matters much worse, so Corinne ate one. Did not suffer any more that day. There have been donuts present each morning since, for her benefit of course, and it seems to be working. Some things can't be explained.

      Good eating

      Claudie Swiney