Thanks: Wharton

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2002
      Thanks to everyone who responsed.  On some things I know I can get a quicker answer from the group.  Then I can from getting my lazy backside up and look for the information. (grin)
      So I take advantage of it.

      Steve

    • John L. Mikeska
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2002
        Group,

        I think Steve ask the question 'cause he don't know how to fold the Texas map up, don'cha think?

        Sir John
        Thanks to everyone who responsed.  On some things I know I can get a quicker
      • Marek Schimara
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2002
          Sometimes it's just enough to go www.google.com and search for "Texas Wharton map" and voila - this takes approx. 20 seconds and you have bunch of links. Just a little creativity... (:-)

          http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&safe=off&q=Texas+Wharton+map&btnG=Google+Search