Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: World Family Tree

  • Lois Pereira
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2, 2002
      Sir John you have that right. I have better luck going with purchases
      from CHS.......lois

      --
      Lois Petter Pereira
      Home Page:
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 28, 2002
        Does anyone have World Family Tree Volumes 36,39 and/or 72? If so I
        would appreciate a lookup of Lexie Machac She is in these three
        volumes.

        Thanks,

        Matt
      • Gary Wilson
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 28, 2002
          Matt, from what I can see Lexie Machac married John Wessley Carr who was born 3 Aug 1957 in Houston, Tx.  His father was John Elmer Carr and his mother was Essie Maude Goode.  John Wesley and Lexie had one son John Paul Carr.

          Thanks to you, I found my great grandfathers obituary on website.  He was Joseph Kasparek.

          Hope this helps as there was not much more.  If you want me to look a little deeper, let me know.

          Gary

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 28, 2002
            Matt, better yet, here is the GED file.

            Gary