Translation for a friend

  • delsmaj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 3:52 PM
      (Sent to me by a Slovian friend.)

      I have a friend in the Fort Worth Poetry Society who gave me a page written by her grandfather; he was Bohemian and it is written in Czech. Do you know of any one in the Czech Society who would be willing to translate to English this one page?

      Anyone out there who will try?  We can mail a copy to you or scan it and send.

      Thanks,
      Del

    • Marek Schimara
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8 5:23 AM
        Hello,

        scan it and post me or to the group. I'll help if I can.

        Marek