Re: tornados

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Where I live (Womack-Bosque County) we had nice rain. It was good to hear
      the thunder. But just north of here at Hico there was some wind/tornado
      damage. I didn't hear about Ballinger! That's one of the places I go to
      consult. Will have to call them today. I'm glad no one was killed or very
      seriously injured. Spring in Texas!

      Pat Lyon >^..^<