Translation

  • Tim H. Orsak
    Message 1 of 67 , Apr 1, 2002
      The following inscription appears on a tombstone in Baylor County. I
      would appreciate any and all help regarding its translation.
      "Dokonano Jest" = ?

      Thanks,
      tim orsak
    • Allen Livanec
      Message 67 of 67 , Mar 7 6:15 AM

        The kroužek, háček and  čárka are the diacritical marks used in the Czech language.. The  kroužek and   čárka  are used on vowels only!

        kroužek

        On Monday, March 6, 2017 11:57 PM, "'Tonya Hettler' spffcmh@... [TexasCzechs]" <TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Thank you! Will see if I can find a shortcut for those.
        Tonya