Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Tornado Damage?

  • Gerri Martisek
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2002
      I live in Friendswood just a few miles from Matt in the Clear Lake area.
      We had about 1 inch of rain, a little wind, and marble size hail. There
      were reports of several large trees down in the area. The rain came
      down pretty hard at times and cars couldn't drive it was raining so
      hard. My mom likes in Alvin. They got an inch also, but no hail. My
      brother also lives in Alvin and he got 2 1/2 inches of rain and some
      hail as well. It seems to be pretty scattered about. I heard over the
      police scanner that there was a tornado reported between Alvin and
      Pearland, which is not too far from here.

      However, today was gorgeous. Just the weather that is perfect for
      celebrating the Resurrection.

      Gerri Martisek