Matt/Sir John

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2002
      Hey you two

      I have had the best go after me. You two can't hold a candle to Lady Lois.  Matt has yet to feel her sharp tongue sap him through his modem. I can hardly wait for her to get to 100% and lash Matt a good.  LOL

      Matt I don't know how much time or even if I have those Famil Treee CD's, but I will take a look.

      Steve

      Just think he's lazy like the rest of the world today.

      > Hey Matt, you think Steve really didn't know what county San Antonio was in, or the County wasn't spelled Bayer??  <G>
      >
      > Sir John.
    • Lois Pereira
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002
        HEE HEE. I was a grown woman before I know it wasn't pronounced BEX AR.
        Those poor souls who got the stupid telephone operator had to set her
        straight. Sir John seems to be in top form....LL

        Steve Alvarez wrote:

        > Hey you two I have had the best go after me. You two can't hold a
        > candle to Lady Lois. Matt has yet to feel her sharp tongue sap him
        > through his modem. I can hardly wait for her to get to 100% and lash
        > Matt a good. LOL Matt I don't know how much time or even if I have
        > those Famil Treee CD's, but I will take a look. Steve
        >

        > Just think he's lazy like the rest of the world today.
        >
        > > Hey Matt, you think Steve really didn't know what county
        > San Antonio was in, or the County wasn't spelled Bayer??
        > <G>
        > >
        > > Sir John.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Lois Petter Pereira