How To Kill A Catfish

  • george patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      Since noone else seems to want to take a "shot" , so to speak, I suppose I'll field this one.

      How to kill a catfish!  You wrote that you were not willing to shoot the catfish with a gun--right?  How do you feel about shooting the catfish with an anvil?  Just tie the sucker to the anvil, shoot the anvil, and if the poor soul survives, put him back in the water.  It just ain't his turn to go!

      If you do decide to do it, let me know, because I want to watch.

      Happy Fishing,

      George
    • Susan Rektorik Henley
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2002
        >How to kill a catfish!  You wrote that you were not willing to shoot the catfish with a gun--right?  How do you feel about shooting the catfish with an anvil?  Just tie the sucker to the anvil, shoot the anvil, and if the poor soul survives, put him back in the water.  It just ain't his turn to go!<

        LOL. You certainly cheered me up if nothing else. But, if I ever shoot one of our anvils, I would get a great deal of heat from my brother.  First, for potentially harming the anvil and, secondly, for the possibility of a ricochet bullet!

        Susan