Re: [TexasCzechs] Pallbearers

  • Richard Garza
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 2:18 PM
      Hi Debra,
              nosic prikrovu (nosič příkrovu) = bearer of the pall
      Rick Garza
      Sharing. It's what it's all about!
      http://www.texasczechs.homestead.com/

      .
      On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:49:51 EST miladyolga@... writes:
      I am wondering if anyone out there knows the Czech word for "Pallbearers",

    • miladyolga@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 9:21 PM
        I'm sorry Richard I hit the wrong key and it sent the mail before I could write anything.  I'm sort of known for doing this when I get on the computer after I get off work at night.  Anyway, Thank You so much for the reply.  I'll mail this to the lady tomorrow and I'm sure that she will be very happy.  Thanks, Debra.