Waco Trib online starting with Oct 2001

  • Mary Holy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      If anyone has kin in McLennan Co. or Waco area, the Waco Trib Newspaper has a site now to go to.  It only starts with October 2001, when I guess they started this feature.   If you are looking for a Bridal/Anniversary announcements or Obituaries, go to www.WacoTrib.com, look at the Latest Local Headlines, then click on Bridal/Anniversaries or Obituaries.  You have to chose a date starting from Oct 2001.  Then I believe look on the left hand side , scroll down and click on name or names you are looking for.   They also show the picture of the bride or engagement couple.  There have been quite a few pictures now with the Obituaries, too.

      Mary (Soukup) Holy
    • darlenbaker@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
        Thanks for the link!