Re: Martin Vavra - Rosina Holubec

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
      This is not one of the Vavra's I have researched or connected. Perhaps
      Anita Berka, Toni Vavra or Kene & Gena have the connections.

      Pat Sommerfeld Lyon (mother Anna Victoria Urban, father Rinert F.
      Sommerfeld)
      patsroar@...
      Researching Maternal line:
      From Novy Hrozenkov, Moravia: Urban, Orsag/Orsak
      From Frystak, Moravia: Svach, Simik
      Other: Gaas, Vavra, Kunetka, Jarma, Prochaska, Vasku (Zbranek), Zapalac,
      Gabera, Malik, Bacak, Stasny, Ledvig/Ladwig/Ladeweg, Hubanek, Soukup,
      Cabron, Rejcek,Slovak, Kmiec, Tesar, Mecha/Michel?, et al
    • Toni Vavra
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
        Sorry,

        It doesn't match with any my Vavra's either.

        Toni Vavra
        > This is not one of the Vavra's I have researched or connected.
        Perhaps
        > Anita Berka, Toni Vavra or Kene & Gena have the connections.
        >
        > Pat Sommerfeld Lyon (mother Anna Victoria Urban, father Rinert F.
        > Sommerfeld)
        > patsroar@...
        > Researching Maternal line:
        > From Novy Hrozenkov, Moravia: Urban, Orsag/Orsak
        > From Frystak, Moravia: Svach, Simik
        > Other: Gaas, Vavra, Kunetka, Jarma, Prochaska, Vasku (Zbranek),
        Zapalac,
        > Gabera, Malik, Bacak, Stasny, Ledvig/Ladwig/Ladeweg, Hubanek,
        Soukup,
        > Cabron, Rejcek,Slovak, Kmiec, Tesar, Mecha/Michel?, et al

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Anita Berka
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
          This isn't anyone I'm aware of, but I'm still in the early stages of my
          Vavra research; haven't gone much outside the immediate family yet.
          I've added it to my info file and will email if I come across anything
          that relates, though.

          Anita Berka
          (Researching Berka, Vavra, Klepac/Klepaq, Urban, Orsag/Orsak)