Pallbearers

  • miladyolga@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
      I am wondering if anyone out there knows the Czech word for "Pallbearers", an elderly woman asked me this question and being I don't know the language I couldn't help her.  She and several of her friends have been trying to find the Czech word and I told her I would try and help her.  So if anyone can help please do.  Thanks, Debra
    • Richard Garza
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
        Hi Debra,
                nosic prikrovu (nosič příkrovu) = bearer of the pall
        Rick Garza
        Sharing. It's what it's all about!
        http://www.texasczechs.homestead.com/

        .

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
          I'm sorry Richard I hit the wrong key and it sent the mail before I could write anything.  I'm sort of known for doing this when I get on the computer after I get off work at night.  Anyway, Thank You so much for the reply.  I'll mail this to the lady tomorrow and I'm sure that she will be very happy.  Thanks, Debra.