Obituary of Louis Hajek

  • rebellous_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      Obituary of Louis Hajek
      Vestnik

      Expression of Sympathy

      We, the members of Lodge No. 97, Placedo, wish to express our sincere
      sympathy to the family of our departed brother

      LOUIS H. HAJEK

      who passed away in a nursing home in Alice, Texas, January 15, 1986
      at the age of 84.

      He lived in Corpus Christi for several years. Previously, he had
      lived in Victoria and Placedo.

      Brother Hajek was born June 21, 1901 in Yoakum, Texas to Henry Hajek
      and Marie Kortlik Hajek. He was a self-employed farmer.

      He was a member of Lodge No. 97, Placedo for 42 years.

      Rosary was recited at Colonial Langham Funeral Home in Corpus
      Christi. Funeral services were held Saturday at the Corpus Christi
      Cathedral Catholic Church. Burial followed in Memory Gardens.

      He is survived by his wife, Mrs. Frances A. Bolech Hajek of Corpus
      Christi; two sons, Daniel V. Hajek of Kingsville and David J. Hajek
      of Corpus Christi; three sisters, Julia Bortel of Inez, Ella Koliba
      of Victoria and Emma Koliba of Port Lavaca; seven grandchildren; and
      six great-grandchildren.

      His grandsons served as pallbearers. May our departed brother rest
      in peace.

      Respectfully submitted:
      Officers of Lodge No. 97

      Submitted by Millie Jean Pechacek Welch