Garbled message

  • richardkotrla
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2002
      Hello, listers:

      No explanation for the previously garbled message. Demons in the
      keyboard, maybe...

      What I meant to e-mail was to ask Anita if she was from Caldwell...

      Richard Kotrla
    • Anita Berka
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 6:25 PM
        No, I'm from Austin. I just happened to have been forced to attend high
        school in podunk city, usa.

        Anita
      • richardkotrla
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 7:10 PM
          Okay, I'll bite...

          What are you calling pdunk city???

          I was curious as I grew with Berkas in Caldwell in the 60s and 70s.

          Richard Kotrla