Immigrant Database Submissions

  • Patrick J. Janis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2000
      Howdy all,

      Here is the address to go to for the Czech Immigrant Database:

      http://www.egroups.com/database/texasczechs

      Please visit this area to add your immigrant ancestors to the
      database and search those already there. Would be nice if we could
      have 1,000 entries by the end of the year. You can sort the database
      by any of the fields by clicking on the field heading (i.e. surname,
      fullname, village of origin, date of entry to U.S., etc).

      Let me know if you have any questions about it. Just a reminder:
      the database becomes public information. Since nearly all of our
      immigrant ancestors are deceased, privacy is probably not an issue.
      Also, feel free to submit names of immigrants that are not YOUR
      ancestors (i.e. entries for friends who don't have access to the
      internet).

      Enjoy the new list. Remember to post all messages to
      texasczechs@egroups.com.

      Thanks,

      Patrick

      p.s. We also have a recipe database. Please add you favorite Czech
      recipes to the collection. If you have suggestions for other
      databases, let me know.