April 2000 Roll Call

  • Wendy and Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2000
      I am searching for:

      Frank and Mariana BARTEK-children Agnes, Franz J (my g-g-grandfather), Mariana, Johanna-they came from Palkovice in Moravia in July 1871.  I have information on descendents of Franz J but not the other children.  They settled in Moulton, Lavaca, TX when they came to TX.

      Frank BOHAC and Agnes PUSTKA-children Matej (Mike) (my g-g-grandfather), Agnes Mary, Frank, Jr., Ottilie, Cecilie, Jaromir, Vojtech, Marcela and Edith.  I do not know when they came over from Cz or where in Cz they came from.  I have information on some of the children.  They lived in Fayette County.

      F. Karel NAISER and Frantiska VASICEK-children Anastasia, Charles, Francees, Hermina.  NAISER came from Rakovec, Silesia, Cz but I have no information on birth/death dates.

      John VASICEK and Mariana BROZ-born in Vratimov, Silesia, Cz.  Children Frantiska, Gabriela, Johanna, Mariana, and Joseph John.  I have sketchy informtaion on birth/death dates etc. for the entire family.

      Johann DUCHO-born 1823 in Horice na Sumava, Cz.  Married to Katherinae WURZINGER.

      Louis SCHACHERL-born 1864 in Cz village and parents unknown.  Married Maria BIEHUNKO born 1873 in Cz village and parents unknown.

      Wendy Wittenbrook
      BARTEK, BOHAC, ADAMCIK, VACEK, DUCHO, SCHACHERL, NAISER, JAKSCH, BIEHUNKO, VASICEK
    • kalzebeta
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2009
        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Wendy and Greg" <wengreg@...> wrote:

        > I am searching for:
        >
        > Frank and Mariana BARTEK-children Agnes, Franz J (my g-g-grandfather), Mariana, Johanna-they came from Palkovice in Moravia in July 1871. I have information on descendents of Franz J but not the other children. They settled in Moulton, Lavaca, TX when they came to TX.
        >
        > Frank BOHAC and Agnes PUSTKA-children Matej (Mike) (my g-g-grandfather), Agnes Mary, Frank, Jr., Ottilie, Cecilie, Jaromir, Vojtech, Marcela and Edith. I do not know when they came over from Cz or where in Cz they came from. I have information on some of the children. They lived in Fayette County.
        >
        > F. Karel NAISER and Frantiska VASICEK-children Anastasia, Charles, Francees, Hermina. NAISER came from Rakovec, Silesia, Cz but I have no information on birth/death dates.
        >
        > John VASICEK and Mariana BROZ-born in Vratimov, Silesia, Cz. Children Frantiska, Gabriela, Johanna, Mariana, and Joseph John. I have sketchy informtaion on birth/death dates etc. for the entire family.
        >
        > Johann DUCHO-born 1823 in Horice na Sumava, Cz. Married to Katherinae WURZINGER.
        >
        > Louis SCHACHERL-born 1864 in Cz village and parents unknown. Married Maria BIEHUNKO born 1873 in Cz village and parents unknown.
        >

        > Wendy Wittenbrook
        > BARTEK, BOHAC, ADAMCIK, VACEK, DUCHO, SCHACHERL, NAISER, JAKSCH, BIEHUNKO, VASICEK
        > wengreg@...

        Hi - I have some information about the Vasicek family. John and Marian Broz are my 3rd great grandparents. We only have sketchy information on them as well, because they never immigrated. But the information I have on their children (Johanna, Mariana, Frantiska, Gabriela, and Josef John aka J.J., my great great grandfather) is less sketchy. Contact me if you want to know more.

        Kate