Re: [TexasCzechs] Genealogy and Family History

  • Richard Garza
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hi Susan,

      On Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:30:00 -0500 "Susan Rektorik Henley"
      <srektorik@...> writes:
      > At the same time, where are you if you only have names, dates, and
      > places on a tree or a database? Do you really know who your
      > great-grandparents were?
      I agree. A list of dead people is a dead list. Fleshing them out makes
      them come alive and keeps them alive in our memories.
      prgil@...'s story of the family cookbook is certainly one way of
      remembering who our ancestors were and what their daily lives were like.
      I hope more listers share such memories and projects with the list.

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza
      http://www.garza-zattler.homepage.com/
      NameSearch: GARZA, ZATTLER, REYNA, FOSTER, SCHACHTNER, STOPFER,
      HOLLMAIER, VOGEL, VOGL, WEINZIERL, FINK

      .
      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.