Re: [TexasCzechs] Leo's Books and Spring Picnic

  • Anita Berka
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2002
      Susan,

      Thanks for the link. I have been wanting to get Leo's books for my
      personal library for years. They do come in handy!

      And to everyone else on the list - I heard from about 5 or 6 members who
      are interested in a spring potluck out at the new Czech Heritage site in
      LaGrange, but wondered if anyone else is interested. My personal family
      reunion is in April in Caldwell, so I was wondering if May might not be
      a good time for the LaGrange picnic. Sure would be nice to put faces to
      some of these names! Let me know and I'll keep a list of names and
      email addresses. How about Memorial Day weekend? Since a lot of folks
      get 3-day weekends with that holiday, I wondered if it would work best?
      Any suggestions/comments?

      Anita Berka
    • Anita Berka
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2002
        Joyce - me too.

        Ray - think you'd already expressed an interest but will be sure your
        name is on the list

        Okay Darlene - we won't forget you!

        Anita
      • ardisjoyce@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2002
          We would be interested.  We have been wanting to see the new museum.

          Joyce Ehrenberger