info sites

  • turtlehawk2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2002
      Here are some sites in my favorites. I hope I'm not duplicating
      what's already in the "Bookmarks" & "Database" sections.
      www.bohemica.com
      http://feefhs.org/masteri.html
      http://forums.delphiforums.com/iarelative/start
      I've also seen some Czech info for sale on Ebay recently.

      "stay curious" (PBS)
    • george patrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
        Hi PBS,

        Thanks for the websites and info.

        Curious George
        > Here are some sites in my favorites. I hope I'm not duplicating
        > what's already in the "Bookmarks" & "Database" sections.
        > www.bohemica.com
        > http://feefhs.org/masteri.html
        > http://forums.delphiforums.com/iarelative/start
        > I've also seen some Czech info for sale on Ebay recently.
        >
        > "stay curious" (PBS)

      • turtlehawk2002
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2002
          George,
          You're most welcomed. I hope you have fun with them.
          Mary (turtlehawk2002)