Re: [TexasCzechs] Burial/Death record Transciption Translation

  • Mrazoompa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2000
      Pat,
      Maria immigrated with her parents in 1881. She and Josef (Sr.) were married
      in 1899. Through my walking in the cemetaries I have found that many people
      died in the early 1900's, including a brother sand sister ancestor who died
      in 1909 within months of each other. That must have been the time of yellow
      fever, typhoid fever, who knows. The burial info for Alois is very hard for
      me to read as well, but thank your very much for trying and for the info on
      the baby. I appreciate it.

      Thanks again,

      Elizabeth MRAZ
      Houston, Texas
      Searching for my Ancestors and Family: GALLIA, GAST, MOTL, MRAZ, SCHUMANN,
      SEDLAK, STUDLAR, just to name a few....
    • Mrazoompa@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2000
        P.S. I have had no other translations yet, your was the first.
      • phejl
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2000
          After some thought, the record for Alois Mraz may be in Latin--it's not
          Czech.