Re: [TexasCzechs] Reminder - CHS Summer State Meeting

  • Richard Garza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Hi Steve & All,
      I believe that post may be in error. The Summer State Meeting of the CHS
      was on Saturday, July 29 in Bryan. The next state meeting of the Czech
      Heritage Society will be in Houston Saturday, November 18 at 1435 Beall
      Street (SPJT #88 Meeting Halll). Everyone is invited and you don't have
      to be a member to attend. See y'all there.
      Rick Garza

      P.S. Thanks for the post on Mirek's web page.

      -----

      > CHS Summer State Meeting
      >
      > Date: Monday, August 7, 2000
      > Time: 1:00PM - 4:00PM CDT (GMT-05:00)
      >
      > The summer meeting of the Czech Heritage Society of Texas, in
      > commbination with the Czech Genealogy Conference that begins on
      > Thursday, July 27.
      > Info: pjjanis@...

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.