SEBESTA, NIKEL, HRNCIR, KORBEL, FAJKUS

  • Marilyn Hay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      My NIKEL/NYKEL family arrived in Galveston, Texas in December of 1860
      aboard the vessell, "NEPTUN". They settled in Fayette
      County, near Praha, Texas that same year. I am looking for ANY
      descendants of this family.

      Frank NIKEL (NYKEL) b. March 1827
      m. Johanna Marianne Fajkus b. 12 Jan1819

      Children:

      Franz NIKEL, Jr. m. (Unknown)
      Johann August NIKEL m. Johanna Hedwig SEBESTA
      Joseph Lawrence NIKEL m. Rosina Hrncir
      Jim "Winzens" NIKEL
      Peterus NIKEL m. Agnes Korbel

      I would like to correspond with anyone researching these names.

      Marilyn Hay Please contact me at MMHay@...