Conference

  • prgil@wf.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2000
      Those of you who didn't attend the conference really missed learning
      so much about our heritage. I attended my first conference last
      summer and as good as that one was, this one was even better. It was
      not so much a "how-to" on genealogy as a wonderful history lesson. I
      think that the name of the conference should be expanded to
      include "Heritage and Genealogy" as that would better describe it.

      I would like to thank the E-Group for scheduling the meeting on
      Friday as I did not know about the group until I came to the
      conference. I'd like to suggest that there be a session next year
      devoted to using the Internet in our research.

      If anyone needs Karel Kysilka's e-mail address I have it. He helped
      research one branch of my family this past year and was most
      helpful.

      Some of the names I'm researching are: Cuba, Musil, Darilek,
      Slovacek, Orsak, Bravenec, Albrecht, Adamec.