Re: [TexasCzechs] Greetings and joining in

  • epereira@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2000
      Please tell me you are researching Anna Urban and Antone Orsag...........Lois Petter Pereira

      Pat Lyon wrote:

      Hi there-

      I signed on at Bryan Czech Heritage Fest.  I wasn't aware this message
      exchange existed.  I belong to several others.

      First I want to say thank you to all the people who made contact with me,
      provided reference sources, and etc.  It was exciting to meet some "for
      sure" cousins & others who might be.  I got a lot of new ideas and leads.
      Those of you who work to make this happen did a wonderful job.  Thank you!

      If anyone hears about a small black recorder that was picked up for
      safekeeping or by accident, I left one I think in Assembly Room 2 on a
      chair.  It was a Christmas gift & I don't recall the brand, but it uses the
      very small tapes and itself is very small.

      My family for research is:

      Urban-Orsag from Novy Hrozenkov

      Svach-Simik believed to be from Holesov na Moravia but maybe from Holesov in
      Bohemia.

      Associated names are Kunetka, Gaas, Vavra, Jarma

      Thanks to all!  Pat Lyon patsroar@...

      Click here for Free Video!!
      http://www.gohip.com/free_video/