Czech Family Portrait

  • Susan Rektorik Henley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Dear Friends,

      Enclosed with this message is another family portrait from my Texas Czech collection.  All I know is that it was taken prior to 1900 in Granger, Texas.  Pat Hejl has graciously offered to see if any one in Granger can identify the persons.  Even without knowing the identities, I am drawn to it.  Of note is the lace on the woman's blouse, the handwork on the baby's gown, and the style of the suits of the two boys.

      Susan Rektorik Henley