Re: [TexasCzechs] Dr. Koudelka

  • Richard Garza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Hi Del,
      Mirek's email address is: mirekk@...
      Don't know his website address but here's Karel Kysilka's web site
      address:
      http://members.tripod.com/~zlimpkk/
      If you come up with Mirek's web site, please post for the rest of us.

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza
      http://www.garza-zattler.homepage.com/
      NameSearch: GARZA, ZATTLER, REYNA, FOSTER, SCHACHTNER, STOPFER,
      HOLLMAIER, VOGEL, VOGL, WEINZIERL, FINK
      http://www.egroups.com/links/texasczechs

      On Mon, 31 Jul 2000 15:36:01 EDT delsmaj@... writes:
      > Could someone please send me Dr. Koudelka's email address and web
      > page
      > address. I lost the card he gave me at the conference.
      > Thank you,
      > Del

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.