Websites, Links, etc.

  • Kotrla RJ (Richard)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Dear Czechlisters:

      I have an ambitious project that I need your help with.

      Patrick Janis, the CHS technology guru and I were talking at the closing of
      the genealogy conference in Bryan, about expanding the lists of web sites
      and links were handing out and that are on the e-group site.

      I am asking that you share with me genealogy related sites, particularly but
      not limited to our Czech heritage. Se via the list so we can all see them,
      and I will start compiling them for both electronic and hard-copy
      distribution.

      RJK