Orsak

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 31, 2000
      Tim

      I don't have your private e-mail, so I will put this out to the e-group.  Do you have any relatives in the Sealy/Frydek Texas area.  There are Orsak which are related to me in this area.

      God Bless
      Steve

      Alvarez@...
      Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 14, 2000
        There are also many Orsak in the Frydek/ Sealy area.

        God Bless
        Steve

        Alvarez@...
        Zaruba, Lastovica, Pavlicek

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 25, 2002
          Steve and all,

          I have an aunt who was Joan Orsak Melnar born 9/12/1940 to Emil Orsak
          and Josephine Fuchs. She was born in Wharton Co. and lived in East
          Bernard, Texas. She married my mother's brother, Bernard Melnar, from
          Wallis. She passed away on Nov. 12, 2001.

          Does this ring a bell with anyone?

          Gerri
        • Steve Alvarez
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 7, 2003
            Just on a wild try. Does anyone have a Mary Orsak born on
            April 7, 1853 in their tree.

            Steve
          • Anita Berka
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 8, 2003
              Steve,

              On a family tree that I received from a cousin, I have a Mary Orsak born in
              1894 and she married an Emil Mynar. Might be a connection, but that's all I
              have. The cousin I got this from traced it back on the Orsak side all the
              way back to Novy Horozenkov. My great grandmother was an Orsak/Orsag.

              Anita in Caldwell

              From Beethoven to the Rolling Stones, your favorite music is always playing
              on MSN Radio Plus. No ads, no talk. Trial month FREE!
            • Steve Alvarez
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 8, 2003
                Thanks, but nope it can't be her.  I have her on the 1880 census and I know most things about her, except who her family is.  I know she married a Pavlicek and I have good records on this. But no records of her family.

                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 23, 2004
                  Bill
                  My G-Grandparents were Josef Orsak(B.1864) & Rozina (Krupala)Orsak(B.1861)
                  from Novy Hrozenkov.
                  By any chance, are they listed in Jerry's Orsak family tree?

                  Josef Orsak's parents were Johan Orsak(B.1824)and Mariana Kneblik
                  Orsak(B.1827)

                  Josef & Rozina Orsak lived between Praha & St. John.
                  Ann Jurecka

                  Message: 2
                  Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:17:52 EST
                  From: wkunetka@...
                  Subject: Re: Pictures of Novy Hrozenkov, Moravia

                  My maternal ancestor , Michael Orsak, was born Dec. 01, 1725 in Novy
                  Hrozenkov. My cousin Jerry Dressler has taken up the task of "publishing"
                  the ORSAK
                  family tree and I would like to help by getting pictures of the home area if
                  possible. Would appreciate any pictures you have.

                  Bill Kunetka

                  ---
                • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 23, 2004
                    I'm wondering if your Rozina Krupala is any relation to my Johanna,
                    b.1855, married to Martin Vitek in 1877.

                    I'm looking for parents, siblings, and whatever else you may have.

                    TIA

                    JD

                    --

                    http://woptura.com/buffalo.html
                  • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 23, 2004
                      Also, do any of these JURECKA fit in anywhere with yours:

                      1.----------------------------------------------------------
                      Frank JURECKA and Albina E. MARTINEK were married on Mar 1, 1912.
                      Albina E. MARTINEK (daughter of Joseph F. MARTINEK and Veronika Louise
                      (Vera) KOTRLA) was born on Mar 1, 1912. Frank JURECKA and Albina E.
                      MARTINEK had the following children:

                      2 i. Lawrence JURECKA was born.
                      +3 ii. Frankie Dee JURECKA.
                      2.------------------------------------------------------------

                      Lad JURECKA and Olga MARTINEK were married on Sep 28, 1937. Olga
                      MARTINEK (daughter of Joseph F. MARTINEK and Veronika Louise (Vera)
                      KOTRLA) was born on Feb 15, 1916 in Ellinger, Fayette Co., TX. She was
                      confirmed on Aug 31, 1930 in Ellinger, Fayette Co., TX. Lad JURECKA and
                      Olga MARTINEK had the following children:

                      +2 i. Kenneth JURECKA.
                      3 ii. Wilfred Gene JURECKA was born.
                      +4 iii. Raymond JURECKA.

                      Second Generation

                      2. Kenneth JURECKA was born.

                      Kenneth JURECKA had the following children:

                      5 i. Dale Wayne JURECKA was born on Mar 6, 1975 in Fayetteville,
                      Fayette Co., TX.

                      4. Raymond JURECKA was born.

                      Raymond JURECKA and Betty Jean JURECKA were married.

                      Second Generation

                      3. Frankie Dee JURECKA was born.

                      Frankie Dee JURECKA and DeWayne HIGDON were married.

                      J.D. Kotrla-Chipps wrote:

                      > I'm wondering if your Rozina Krupala is any relation to my Johanna,
                      > b.1855, married to Martin Vitek in 1877.
                      >
                      > I'm looking for parents, siblings, and whatever else you may have.
                      >
                      > TIA
                      >
                      > JD
                      >
                      > Ann Jurecka wrote:
                      >

                      > > Bill
                      > > My G-Grandparents were Josef Orsak(B.1864) & Rozina
                      > (Krupala)Orsak(B.1861)
                      > > from Novy Hrozenkov.
                      > > By any chance, are they listed in Jerry's Orsak family tree?
                      > >
                      > > Josef Orsak's parents were Johan Orsak(B.1824)and Mariana Kneblik
                      > > Orsak(B.1827)
                      > >
                      > > Josef & Rozina Orsak lived between Praha & St. John.
                      > > Ann Jurecka
                      > >

                      > --
                      >

                      > http://woptura.com/buffalo.html

                      > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*
                      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1298imh8r/M=296572.5585671.6651487.3001176/D=groups/S=1706337062:HM/EXP=1101349697/A=2343726/R=0/SIG=12intbsd1/*http://clk.atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1101263297996289>
                      >

                      > Get unlimited calls to
                      >
                      > U.S./Canada
                      >
                      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1298imh8r/M=296572.5585671.6651487.3001176/D=groups/S=1706337062:HM/EXP=1101349697/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12intbsd1/*http://clk.atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1101263297996289>

                      http://woptura.com/buffalo.html
                    • Bernice Norris
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 24, 2004
                        I, too, have a "few" Orsak's in my family tree.......I am excited to learn
                        that someone is working on this large family tree. I have changed computers
                        and not transferred my family tree program......but I'll try to do over the
                        next few days...........since most of my information has been obtained
                        through the kindness of others.....I would be happy to relay any
                        information. I have a few family photos....but can't recall if any are
                        Orsak related......also, many Orsak's live in East Bernard.......

                        -Bernice
                      • wkunetka@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 28, 2004
                          There is a Johann Orsak in our family tree , but he was born May 26, 1816.
                          Since I just have received a hard copy of the ORSAK family tree, I have not had a real chance to digest the entire copy.  There are 95 pages, but the early years are hard to understand at this time.
                          I will make a copy of your transmittal and keep your name in case I find your family in it.

                          Bill Kunetka
                        • wkunetka@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 28, 2004
                            In a few days I will try to submit a scaled down version of the ORSAK family tree that I have to possible help someone also working on this family tree also.
                            Thanksgiving has taken its toll on me with a house full of family members visiting.

                            I was a retired person for 9 years, before returning to the ranks of the employed, so that is taking a lots of my free time to work on my faternal family tree and now I'm trying to work on my maternal tree also.  Please be patient for a while.

                            Bill Kunetka
                          • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
                            Message 13 of 13 , Nov 28, 2004
                              Please include me on the list of the ORSAK family. John Clint, and
                              Emory Jean are my second cousins. I'd like to learn more about the family.

                              John ORSAK and Wilhemine (Willie Mae) MARTINEK were married on Dec 31,
                              1926. Wilhemine (Willie Mae) MARTINEK (daughter of Joseph F. MARTINEK
                              and Veronika Louise (Vera) KOTRLA) was born on Oct 24, 1908. She died
                              on May 30, 1982. She was buried on Jun 1, 1982 in La Grange, Fayette
                              Co., TX. John ORSAK and Wilhemine (Willie Mae) MARTINEK had the
                              following children:

                              2 i. John Clint ORSAK was born on Oct 9, 1937 in Ellinger, Fayette Co., TX.
                              +3 ii. Emory Jean ORSAK (born on Jun 30, 1941).

                              Emory Jean ORSAK and Ted WILLIS were married. Ted WILLIS was born.