Happy New Year to All!

  • Illonam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
      Hodnì Lásky,zdraví a dobré pohody v Novém Roce 2OO2
      Illona Morris
      Yukon, Okla.
    • Andy & Karen Pustejovsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
        Illonana,
        My mother's maiden name was Morris. Have you traced that line? My
        line came through Ohio to Iowa to Kansas and then to Ennis, Texas. I have a
        lot of info on that line and also know of someone else of a different line
        who is searching. Would you like to compare?

        Karen
        apustejovsky@...