Re: [TexasCzechs] Rudy Noack

  • Barbara Shimek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      >From: "rebellous_99" <lennonluv@...>
      >To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [TexasCzechs] Access to Victoria Advocate for April 2000
      >Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 23:20:19 -0000
      >
      >Does anyone have access to any of the editions of the Victoria
      >Advocate for the month of April 2000, specifically the April 17, 2000
      >edition, page 8A. Am wanting the obituary of Rudy Noack.
      >
      >Matt

      Matt,

      I don't know how much info you have on Rudy Noack and if he is related to
      you. I knew him, didn't attend his funeral but he was from Shiner and is
      buried in the Shiner City Cem. I run into his son every now and then. Obit
      would be in the Shiner Gazette, he lived there all of his life. Anything
      else?

      Barbi

    • rebellous_99
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
        Barbi,

        There is probably an obituary for him in the Shiner Gazette since he
        did live in that city all his life. I am related to him through his
        wife. But, there was also an obituary in the Victoria Advocate.

        Matt

        http://messenger.msn.com