Helen Petrash obit

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      Helen M. Petrash
      January 1, 2002
      Victoria Advocate
      WHARTON -- Helen Marie Petrash, 74, of Wharton, died Sunday, Dec. 30, 2001. She was born Aug. 5, 1927, in East Bernard, to the late Adolph and Julia Janik Kubena. She was a retired salesclerk for Sansings Supermarket and Perry's. She was a member of the Altar Society, KJZT and Holy Family Catholic Church.Survivors: husband, Victor Petrash; daughter, Patsy Mader of Angleton; sons, Victor Petrash of El Campo, Anthony Petrash of Victoria and David Petrash of Wharton; sister, Viola Borak of Rosenberg; brothers, Joe Kubena of Wharton, Steve Kubena of Rosenberg and Victor Kubena of East Bernard; seven grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.Preceded in death by: parents; one sister; and one brother.Visitation will be 6-8 p.m. tonight at Wharton Funeral Home chapel. A rosary will be recited 7 p.m. tonight at the funeral home chapel.Services will be 10 a.m. Wednesday at Holy Family Catholic Church.Burial will be at Evergreen Memorial Park in Wharton. Wharton Funeral Home, Wharton, 979-532-3410.Memorials: American Cancer Society or Holy Family Building Fund, 2011 Briar Lane, Wharton, TX 77488.

    • Gerri Martisek
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
        Thanks, Darlene.

        This lady's husband is my mother's cousin.

        Gerri