Re: [TexasCzechs] Fw: Pustejovsky

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hi,

      about the Dvorak name-- I guess that ggggpa just wanted to change his name. Maybe he did something for him to want to change his name from Dvorak to Pustejovsky.

      Who knows!!

      nice to know where you guys fit in the picture. I also have another obit of my ggpa Joseph Pustejovsky bro also in Czech from the Vestnik paper.
      His name is Felix Pustejovksy.

      Oh and Great gpa Pustejovsky died of a impacted tooth. If you would like to add that little tidbit to your stuff.

      Take care and keep in touch.

      darlene baker
    • Andy & Karen Pustejovsky
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2001
        Darlene,
             Would love to have Felix's obit too if you have the time.  Thanks for the additional info.

        Karen

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 21, 2002

          Subject: Pustejovsky

          Karen, my grandfather was born on the 19th of April, 1875 in Veska Vice, Moravia.  He died Jan. 7, 1969.   I was a Pustejovsky.  Does that fit into your research. My son Gary, has some software for the family so am sure he would be interested. I am just starting out in computers so I have a lot to learn.  Kay

        • Andy & Karen Pustejovsky
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 21, 2002
            Kay,
                 Could you give Gary my email.  Maybe we can put our files together and see where we intersect.  I will look forward to finding out.  Did you grow up in the Wallis area by any chance?   That is where my father-in-law, Leonard Pustejovsky grew up.  He was born in 1925.  There is also a bunch of Pustejovskys in West, Tx.  We are cousins from way back in Pustejov, Moravia!  It is all very interesting.

            Karen