Re: [TexasCzechs] Pustejovsky obit attached

  • Andy & Karen Pustejovsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
      Darlene,
           Sorry to do this on the list.  I tried to send this with your personal email but it was returned.  My husband is a Pustejovsky and of this line I think.  He can understand some Czech but cannot read it.  Could you please email me the birth and death info on Veronika so that I can put this great obit with the right person?  I believe we have spoken before off this list and decided we were from the same line.  I got most of my tree from Patrick Janus GED.  Thanks for your help.

      Karen