Searching for Mr. Hejl

  • Arthur von Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
      I am searching for the first name of a man with the surname Hejl. He lives in
      Academy, Texas, outside of Temple, Texas. His son is the Brethren Minister in
      Taylor, Texas James Hejl. If anyone can help me, please respond. I believe Mr.
      Hejl has some information on my family research. Sincerely, Frances Machu von
      Rosenberg.
    • Jan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
        Hi Frances,
        I've been lurking. There is a Rev. Hejl in Granger. Could he be related to
        the person you are searching for?
        We do need to get together soon. Would love to see you in person.
        Jan

        http://joekopecky.homestead.com
        http://home.talkcity.com/earthteam2000/tonismith/index.html