Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Fillip

  • Arthur von Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      From: cindoug@...
      Date sent: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 16:43:47 -0000
      Send reply to: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: Fillip

      Yes, I would very much like to see this obituary. My cousin, Kathy
      Makiewicz and I are doing family research on the Fillip side along
      with other surnames of Dlabaj/Dlabaj, Kucera, Holubec, Pinter,
      Vymola/Wymola, Jackel/Jakal. We have done quite a bit of work
      finding the Fillips in the old country when all five as brothers and
      sisters came to America in 1880 as orphans. There are also Vavra and
      Zapalac and possibly Orsak.

      Thank-You so much for remembering about the Fillip line.

      Cindy Parker

      - In TexasCzechs@y..., "Pat Lyon" <patsroar@h...> wrote:
      > I seem to remember someone has a Fillip in their family line.
      There is an obituary for a Ruby Fillip 83, of Marlin, died Tuesday,
      Nov. 20, 2001. She was born to N.B. and Sallie Vann Smith, married
      George Fillip. If anyone wants this obituary, let me know. > > Pat
      Sommerfeld Lyon (mother Anna Victoria Urban, father Rinert F.
      Sommerfeld) > patsroar@h... > Researching Maternal line from Moravia:
      Urban, Orsag/Orsak, Svach, Simik, Gaas, Vavra, Kunetka, Jarma,
      Prochaska, Vasku (Zbranek), Zapalac, Gabera, Malik, Bacak, Stasny,
      Ledvig/Ladwig/Ladeweg, Novak, Hubanek, Soukup, Cabron, Rejcek,Slovak,
      Kmiec, Tesar, possibly Mechal, et al

      Dear Cindy, I am researching my "Holubec" family, they lived in Smithville,
      Granger, Taylor, have heard relatives moved to Rowena, Ballinger, San Angelo. I
      know very little about the family, but would love to share what information I have
      and see if we have a connection. Waiting to hear from you. Sincerely, Frances
      Machu von Rosenberg

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • cindoug@msn.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
        -- I will be glad to share some info I have, but could you write to
        me on my regular email. cindoug@... so I can reply to you at
        your email. I have quite a bit of stuff and pics. Don't want to tie
        up Texas Czechs.

        Cindy Parker