Pustejovsky obit attached

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
      This is my great grandmother's obit.  It is in Czech. I believe it can out in the Vestnik. It was in my grandmothers bible.

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      mine:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek, Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous, Sugarek, Mikulencak, Michalik,  and who knows how many more??

      His:  Baker, Dunn, Worrell, Peeples, Maynard, Tucker, Smith, Hancock, Bundrant, Roberts, Blakey, Porch

      My Page:
      http://www.geocities.com/ccgs2002/home.html-Calhoun Co. Gen. Soc.
      http://www.geocities.com/dbaker225/Welcome.html
      http://www.geocities.com/texasczechs2001/familyties.html ---new family ties site.
      http://www.angelfire.com/folk/czechfamily/index.html-- my personal site
    • Andy & Karen Pustejovsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
        Darlene,
             Sorry to do this on the list.  I tried to send this with your personal email but it was returned.  My husband is a Pustejovsky and of this line I think.  He can understand some Czech but cannot read it.  Could you please email me the birth and death info on Veronika so that I can put this great obit with the right person?  I believe we have spoken before off this list and decided we were from the same line.  I got most of my tree from Patrick Janus GED.  Thanks for your help.

        Karen