Re: [TexasCzechs] New Member-Geryk family

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hi,

      I know some Geryk's in Calhoun Co.,TX.  Would they possibly be someone you would be looking for ??

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      mine:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek, Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous, Sugarek, Mikulencak, Michalik,  and who knows how many more??

      His:  Baker, Dunn, Worrell, Peeples, Maynard, Tucker, Smith, Hancock, Bundrant, Roberts, Blakey, Porch

      My Page:
      http://www.geocities.com/ccgs2002/home.html-Calhoun Co. Gen. Soc.
      http://www.geocities.com/dbaker225/Welcome.html
      http://www.geocities.com/texasczechs2001/familyties.html ---new family ties site.
      http://www.angelfire.com/folk/czechfamily/index.html-- my personal site
    • moraw_gerik@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2001
        Darlene,

        The Gerik surname has changed over the years. Geryk was the
        variation before my family came over to Texas. As I have searched
        the internet, I came across Geryks in Calhoun Co., but I don't know
        how we are related or even if we are at all. If you know a Geryk,
        could you have them contact me at moraw_gerik@... ? Please???
        Or do I have to beg???? ;-)

        Thanks in advance,
        Heather