Re: [TexasCzechs] New Member

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 2, 2001
      And a Howdy to you, Heather!

      Sure glad to see a Happy Person joining our group with open arms and hopes of learning about your Czech Heritage!

      Hope you have a sense of humor (as there is some going on in the group at times).  Pleas ask for information you may wonder about, or wonder where you might find it, as we have all been there and egger to help our fellow Czechs.  You will find this is a friendly group, of various ages of great-grandchildren to great-grandparents.  We have many discussions at times and you would thing you were in the living room parlor hashing out stories or information.  About the only thing missing is the smell of the bread baking in the wood oven,  but then, smell again and might find a faint odor around.

      And, being Czech, there's a fuss from time to time, but is over quick, just like brother/sister/cousins/neighbors, etc. did in the past.

      Welcome aboard.

      Sir John
      TexasCzech Helper
      Message 38 of 38 , Dec 4, 2007
        I would like to add my welcome to the board to you, too.
        Nan

        Hello, I just signed up! I'm very excited. I'm working on my family history and I'm interested
        in Czech History. It might take me some time to learn the rules. Please be patient. Thanks,
        Nancy