McLennan-Hill Counties Chapter

  • Kathy Horak Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2000
      I got a notice today regarding the McLennan Hill Cahpter Czech Heritage
      Society of Texas. They will hold their membership meeting and social April
      9, 2000 at 2:00 pm at the West Community Center.

      Main Speaker: Daniela Kukrechtova from Brno, Cech Republic

      Followed by : Patrick Janis from Brazos Valley Chapter, Bryan, Texas

      Accordion Music
      Door Prizes Donated by Members
      Social and Fellowship will follow. Guests Welcome

      Members are asked to bring a dessert, sandwiches, etc.

      The Membership drive is still on. Dues are still only $12.50 per person
      (adult) and $2.00 per youth. Send you payment to Evelyn Stuckly, Rt. 3,
      Box 208, West, TX 76691

      Thank you very much

      Jerome A. Havel
      Secretary MHCCHS

      Hope to see and meet many of you at the meeting!

      Kathy Horak Smith