      Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 11:08 AM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Sorry: private e-mail to the group.
      So, Susan, you got a book out of me!!!!  Didn't mean it, and took some time to do as I still have the left wrist in a cast from fall three weeks ago on wet sidewalk; the arm now in a sling from fall last Friday at home, landing on the concrete porch - I did not know damaged muscles and shoulder socket out of alignment hurt so much!!!!  The doctor and kids have me where they think I am safe, in the house and took keys away from the car until I get through with this strong muscle relaxant and pain reliever!  HA!  They forgot about the riding lawn mower!!!!
      Till the next fall (autumn, I hope), Sir John is being Humble!!!!
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic