8955New Obits

  • Steve Alvarez
    Aug 27, 2001
      Hi Gang

      Ok, I am now up to date with the obits and we are at 1232 obits using  2.97 MB.
      Here is the listing of 51 names given to me for about the last month.  Thanks go to Darlene, Pat, Larry, Matt, Bea & Dan, Richard Garza, Erwin, Lois,and Mary  for this group of obits. If I left anyone out it was unintended.

      If you see any errors or links which do not work let me know. I try to be carefully but I do make mistakes once in awhile. (grin)   It will take about 1 to 2 hours for the names to be indexed for the search engine.  If you plan on looking up these names right away, you will have to use the name index.

      Now, back to my other project.  Happy hunting.

      The obits can be found at.

      If you would like me to post an obit in the obit section.  Just send them to the group and I can get them from there.  All obits are welcomed for posting.

      Anderle John
      Beale (Greive) Rose
      Berckenhoff Florine Obit 2
      Berckenhoff Willie