      Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 9:39 PM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Re: Little help please

      Dear Steve,

      Rev.  Chromcik married my great-grandparents: Joseph Simicek & Rozina
      Svinka in 1884. This record was in the St John's Church, Ellinger, TX.
      He later married my great-grandmother and her second husband John
      Spalek on August 10, 1891, according to the marriage license J.
      Chromcik was pastor of Fayetteville.

      Good luck in your search,

      Veronica Valenta Camarillo

      --- In texasczechs@egroups.com, "Steve Alvarez" <alvarez@b...> wrote:
      > Hi guys and gals
      > Pastor Joe Chromcheck in Fayetteville. I know he was a pastor of a
      church in 1881 because he married a Pavlicek to a Wecheta.