71874Re: [TexasCzechs] RE: Czech Geneology Source

  • Allen Livanec
    Sep 28, 2013
      How do I get in contact with Mirek?

      From: TJ Slansky <tjslansky@...>
      To: "TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com" <TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 8:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] RE: Czech Geneology Source

      Allen,

      I will be seeing Mirek Koudelka tomorrow at a conference in Caldwell.  If you do not know  the name of the village is an almost a lost cause.

      I have known Mirek  and Martin Pytr for over ten  years; face to face.  I had used Martin for my research. Both are in the northern Moravia area.
       I saw and spoke with Mirek two years ago at a conference in St. Louis. Saw Martin a year ago in Roznov, CZ. Rep.

      TJ Slansky