      From: "vmichna@..." <vmichna@...>
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 12:11 PM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Help with book translation

      I have a number of pages from a history book about one of my ancestral villages written in Czech.  I need help translating it.  I have already tried to use an online translator through a round about way, but the translation was garbled and didn't make much sense.

      I may also be getting more material about this village in the near future and would like to use these sources in my family history report.  I have muddled through some of it and found pages that I think are useful for my purposes.  If there is anyone that can help, I would appreciate ideas or contacts.

      Thanks,

      Valorie Michna
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic